Errors on trunk since a while

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Tue Aug 29 09:36:00 GMT 2006

Richard Guenther wrote:

>I get since a few days

What do you mean by "I get"? When? Where? Apparently, *nobody* else is
seeing that error on testresults during normal make, make check...

>any ideas?

I don't know, recently __convert_from_v has been changed in mainline to
a vararg function, maybe you could start from that... But the entire
issue is deeply mysterious: __convert_from_v is used eminently by
num_put of floats (vs money_put) and you should also see it there... A
specific feature of money_put is that we are passing a constant string
literal, "%.*Lf", maybe also something to consider.

Are you sure the tool chain is solid, no experimental linkers on that
machine, things like that?!?