[Patch] libstdc++/23781

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Fri Sep 9 23:17:00 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

the below is what I currently have for this issue, rather trivial, in
the substance, but unfortunately required tweaking a few more lines
(besides the constructors from pointer themselves), simply because we
were exploiting in the implementation the non-explicit-ness of the
constructors.

Regtesting is OK on x86-linux. Please have a look, I may well have
missed one or two bits. Otherwise, tomorrow I'd like to commit the patch.

Thanks,
Paolo.