[patch] : Adding move symantics to vector

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Thu Sep 8 23:04:00 GMT 2005

chris jefferson wrote:

>My first thought was "I bet it's that damn vector<bool> again". While it
>isn't, I have discovered that all the "move semanticed" algorithms now
>don't work with vector<bool>s. Of course, as discussed previously they
>don't have to, but also it would be nice if they did. I'll have a ponder :)

Hum, maybe now I see the real issue, it's the return type of operator*()
for vector<bool>::iterator, right? An I have been wondering for a couple
of days why the __move that you designed takes a & instead of a const &...