new link errors with latest stdc++

Kurt Kohler kohler@ao.com
Wed Nov 16 00:45:00 GMT 2005


So I'm not crazy! Fortunately this isn't a show stopper, I'm working on
something else at the moment.

Do you have any idea when 4.0.3 will be released? Days, weeks, months?

BTW The only reason I mentioned the shared_ptr changes was in the
interest of full disclosure. I didn't really think it had anything to do
with it.

Thanks for the reply.

Kurt

Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Kurt Kohler wrote:
>
>   
>> I hope someone can at least point me in the right direction to resolve
>> this, I'm currently baffled.
>>
>>     
> This is unrelated to the shared_ptr changes.
>
> Actually, it's a very bad C++ front-end bug, present in gcc4.0.2,
> regression from gcc4.0.1. Basically, it renders the unordered_*
> containers unusable in gcc4.0.2 :( It's already fixed for gcc4.0.3:
>
>     http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=24389
>
> Paolo.
>   



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list