listdc++-v3 check-abi summary missing by test_summary

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Fri May 27 16:58:00 GMT 2005

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>>>But previously this was output also by test_summary.  This does not
>>>happen anymore.  Is this really intented?
>>>

>>I think it is and *nobody* likes this new behavior
>>
>>    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2005-05/msg00239.html

What we did was to move the test into DejaGNU, which makes sense, as far
as it goes.  The previous method was ad-hoc, and just happened to have
output that looked like it was coming from DejaGNU.

To get back more detail, the right thing would be to create a separate
DejaGNU test for each test being done by the ABI-checking code, rather
than doing it all at once.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC