Whats happening without _GLIBCXX_ASSERT in testsuite?

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Fri May 27 12:50:00 GMT 2005

chris jefferson wrote:

> Am I totally misunderstanding what is going on? If people do want the
> testsuite to work without assert, then that seems reasonable and
> possible.. but it doesn't seem to be what is going on at the moment.

Chris - I'm sorry for the harsh joke, but I cannot resist - how old are
you? I don't want to know the exact number. Say, less than 40?!? Then
you should remember that you asked already this question, to me,
privately, and I replied a lot of details ;) ;) First dig that stuff
out, and then let's discuss the thing for real.