[Patch] Atomic builtins: powerpc, alpha (+ ia64)

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Mon May 23 23:06:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

the below is a first block of work, that I'm finishing regtesting on
ia64/powerpc64/alphaev67-linux.

The ia64 tweak is maybe a little interesting: after Rth completed also
the C++ bits of atomic builtins, <ia64intrin.h> becam redundant, because
contains only code protected by:

/* ??? Overloaded builtins havn't been ported to C++ yet.  */
#ifdef __cplusplus

When mainline will be open again, I will also empty <ia64intrin.h>, as a
separate compiler patch, agreed privately with Rth.

Paolo.