[patch] : Add move symantics to more of libstdc++

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Thu May 19 16:57:00 GMT 2005

Paolo Carlini wrote:

>Meager consolation, I'm seeing this problem for mainline too, not only v7...

Actually, the problem happens everywhere, both new and old binutils.
Looking at src/list and src/debug_list.cc AND the documentation, I don't
think building the library itself (vs user code or the testsuite!) with
-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG is an option. Frankly, I think Jonathan's initial
proposal is a red-herring... but probably we have now a much better idea
for the basic_string problem and nobody cares :) :)