[patch] Missing std qualification in std::rotate_copy

Jonathan Wakely cow@compsoc.man.ac.uk
Tue May 3 12:09:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 05:04:07PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 05:49:05PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>
> > Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> >
> > >OK to commit to mainline and v7 branch?
> > >

> > Yes, it's ok, mainline and, as soon as the branch reopens, 4.0.1 (v7
> > will pick it at the next merge).
>
> OK. Committed to mainline only for now.

I forgot to apply this to the 4.0 branch when it thawed, applied now.

jon

--
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set,
 I go into the other room and read a book."