Hunting for performance regressions in libstdc++

Howard Hinnant hinnant@twcny.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 15:21:00 GMT 2005

On Jun 17, 2005, at 10:19 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:

> Howard Hinnant wrote:
>
>> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1780.html
>
> By the way, a slightly pedantic remark even if correct, admittedly:
> wouldn't be more correct in the pseudocode '<' instead of '<=', and
> likewise '>' instead of '>='?

Your comment is a little ambiguous as there are multiple pseudocode
listings.  Did you mean all of them?  I've briefly glanced at all of
them containing "<=" or ">=" and don't immediately see any errors.
However, I'm happy to look at a specific pseudocode listing in more
detail.  I've certainly made errors before and I'm sure will again.

-Howard