[libstdc++ PATCH] TR1 'function' and 'mem_fn' support

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 18:39:00 GMT 2005

> I'm happy to adapt my tuple generation program to generate this header,
> which would have the advantage it would remove of 10 on the maximum
> size. Of course this leads to other problems which I'm not positive how
> to fix.... but it seems like it's not impossible someone might hit the
> 10-parameter (I've seen functions with more, although not in very nice code)

Yes, I was thinking that you might want to use this same approach
for tuple. This would remove the autogen issues for tuple, which we
never really resolved.

So, sounds like a win for tuple functionality, and a loose in terms of
macro muck, but whatever. Your pick!

-benjamin