Merging predicated and non-predicated algorithms

caj caj@cs.york.ac.uk
Sat Jan 1 17:55:00 GMT 2005

Here's attempt 2 of mergin the predicated and non-predicated algorithms.

This adds a new header called predefined_ops.h, which contains the 2
current predefined operators. The only thing I've done (other than take
all the advice given last time, thank you!) is push them into their own
namespace, __ops, as I was nervous about the number of things called
less and __less around the place.

This patch changes equal, mismatch and lexicographical_compare in
stl_algobase.h and also provides tests for all 3 of them.

Chris