23_containers/set/modifiers/16728.cc

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Wed Feb 16 17:04:00 GMT 2005

Hi Eric,

>I'm not sure the problem is worth fixing (this works fine on Solaris 6 and
>above) but I was wondering why this testcase is the only one outside the
>'performance' subdirectory that includes testsuite_performance.h.
>
>Any specific reason for this situation?

The history goes like this, in short: we had a code generation bug which
surfaced
only when running the libstdc++ performance testsuite. Not many people
run it,
usually (for a reason: is not about correctness proper and takes a
while...) and we
wanted to make sure that the problem doesn't not appear again, thus we
distilled
a short testcase and added it the correctness testsuite.

Anyway, I see that probably that include is not really needed, now!?!
I'm going to
check and in case remove it.