[RFC] : Compiling libstdc++ with warnings on

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Tue Dec 27 14:04:00 GMT 2005

Paolo Carlini wrote:

>...Will get soon to the rest...

Here it is, no ugly __attribute__((unused)). Overall, should be rather
obvious, I'm only not totally happy about the bitset<0> specialization,
but considering that we already have it for the base class, probably is
acceptable.

Later we can envisage actually enabling the warnings.

Tested x86-linux, assuming no-objections, will go soon in mainline and
4_1-branch.

Paolo.