[Patch] First bits of the algo merge

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Thu Dec 15 17:11:00 GMT 2005

Hi Howard,

> 2.  Make the std::lib more friendly towards proxied iterators so that
> bitvector and containers like it have better interoperability.

I'd like to ask your opinion (guess) about these two related issues:

1- Using strumentally the improved algorithm simplification strategy is
the only relatively simple way to substantially improve on that QoI
issue or you can imagine/suggest other (better?) ways?

2- Can you figure out relevant use cases that we would get wrong anyway
with the improved __ops::equal_to & co?

Thanks,