slice valarrays with std::string -> segfault

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@integrable-solutions.net
Sat Dec 10 23:10:00 GMT 2005


Paolo Carlini <pcarlini@suse.de> writes:

| Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > | As regards avoiding the additional layer, in principle seems certainly
| > | feasible, I was quickly mimicking what currently happens when
| > | __valarray_copy is used (i.e., those intermediate templates around 2/3
| > | of valarray_array.h).
| >
| > I see.  I'm just back to home; I'll try to cook some patch -- given
| > the time in EU :-)
| >
| That would be great! In case you need an hand for something, just let
| me know...

Thanks!

| Enjoy old Europe! ;)

Yeah, I'm missing EU a bit.  It is a bit confusing here with all these
global warming one day, global freezing another day.  But I'm enjoying
the 20°C today :-)

-- Gaby




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list