[patch] : Fix operator+ in random_access_iterator_wrapper

Chris Jefferson caj@cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 09:25:00 GMT 2005

carlinip@tiscali.it wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>

>>This small patch fixes operator+ in random_access_iterator_wrapper, a class
>
> only used in the libstdc++-v3 testsuite.
>
> and thanks for your two patches: I will take care of both by the end of this
> week, as soon as I'm back home.
>
> Paolo.
>
> P.S. After all, waiting a bit before merging the testsuite changes to mainline
> was a good idea... ;)

Yup :)

Just as a brief heads-up (I meant to attach this to my previous mail).
Even after these two patches are applied, there is still one testsuite
failure with concept checks turned on (25_algorithms/unique/moveable.cc).

This failure is present because one of the testsuite structs
purposefully fails the concept checks (it only provides moveable copy
and assignmen, not true copy and assignment). I haven't decided the
neatest way of fixing this yet, but there is not "actual problem", just
a testsuite problem.