Resolution to PR 16715 causing linker errors?

Jonathan Wakely cow@compsoc.man.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 16:58:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 05:48:08PM +0100, chris wrote:

> Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> >>I also cannot reproduce. Sorry.
> >>

> >OK, thanks for checking.  Sorry for wasting your time, guys.
> >
> >I'll remove my entire installation, do a clean checkout, bootstrap and
> >install again. I might not have time tonight - my StarWars DVDs have
> >already sat unwatched for more than a day!
> >

> Surely while watching DVDs is the very best time to undertake some
> bootstraping? :)

You'd think so - but my x86_64 is NOISY and in the same room as the TV,
my girlf might ask me to turn it off.

jon

--
"Some people have a way with words.  Others...not have way."
	- Steve Martin