Testsuite problem (Re: [v3] FP printing, take 3)

Jerry Quinn jlquinn@optonline.net
Fri Sep 17 00:14:00 GMT 2004

Hans-Peter Nilsson writes:
 > On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Jerry Quinn wrote:
 > > I can't build the testsuite right now.  It appears that:
 > >
 > > 2004-09-13  Hans-Peter Nilsson  <hp@bitrange.com>
 > >
 > > 	* testsuite/lib/libstdc++.exp: Use gcc wrapper.exp and call
 > > 	libstdc++_maybe_build_wrapper instead of using local code.
 > >
 > > broke this for me.  Reverting to 9/10 lets me run the testsuite again.
 >
 > I'm starting to think you didn't update gcc/testsuite/lib,
 > because from my reading of proc load_file (called from proc
 > load_gcc_lib), it doesn't seem that it would say anything except
 > the return value if it doesn't find the file, in this case
 > wrapper.exp.

Updating gcc/testsuite/lib fixes the problem.

I had not updated earlier - I was avoiding upgrading my gcc since there was a
sizeable period of bootstrap breakage.  It didn't occur to me that I'd hit
problems by just updating the library directory.

Sorry for the alarm.

Jerry