Updating tuple to draft technical report

Chris Jefferson caj@cs.york.ac.uk
Sun Nov 21 15:49:00 GMT 2004

This update include/tr1/tuple brings tuple up to tr1 standard.

The parts just involving std::pair have moved to utility, the
reference_wrapper has moved to functional. Therefore two new headers
have been introduced.

One important note is that the reference_wrapper in functional is NOT
complete. This is a slightly neatened up copy of the version which was
previously in the tuple specification and does not implement the full
extent of "2.1 Reference Wrappers" in the draft technical report. This
is mainly because I suspect implementing this header will become much
easier once the type_traits have been implemented (even just the
compiler-indepedant ones). If anyone else who is better at template
metaprogramming than me (not too hard) thinks implementing this is easy,
then be my guest :)

Chris