[Patch] Implement Matt's "recipe" (part2)

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Mon Nov 15 19:14:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

the below, which I'm finishing testing (OK on x86-linux), deals
with the long standing issue of __copy_streambufs also using
for efficiency protected members of basic_streambufs: again, I'm
replacing it with equivalent specializations for char/wchar_t and
a generic - simple but correct - version going through the public
interface.

If nobody disagree, I will further test it and commit before the
end of the day.

Paolo.