[Patch] Small simplification of generic/c_locale.cc

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Wed Mar 31 12:13:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

this is small cleanup that I have mentioned some days ago: in principle
could
be a little risky, but I'm confident is correct and would really like to see
those functions as simple as possible: this should also help
understanding the
long standing, mysterious fail of basic_istream/extractors_arithmetic/12.cc
on some platforms (e.g. aix).

Tested x86/x86_64 --enable-clocale=generic --disable-c99, if nobody objects
will commit tomorrow morning.

Paolo.