mainline AIX bootstrap broken in libstdc++-v3

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Fri Mar 26 16:40:00 GMT 2004

David Edelsohn wrote:

>Paolo> Right, my fault. Will fix momentarily.
>
>	I protected two references to thread_id which were not already
>protected and allocator.cc compiled.  Should the newly introduced
>__thread_id also be protected?

Well, I see only the two trivial problems at 408 and 439, and the below
is what
I'm regtesting. If you concur and are ready to commit, please go ahead!

Thanks,
Paolo.

P.S. Let's deal separately with the first issue...