PATCH: Fix libstdc++ for multilib
H. J. Lu
hjl@lucon.org
Wed Mar 24 01:32:00 GMT 2004
On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 04:21:46PM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
> Patches affecting libstdc++ should be copied to that list if you want them
> reviewed {sooner, at all}.
>
>
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 12:06:31PM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> > libstdc++ doesn't work for multilib with shared libgcc on x86-64:
> >
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14697
> >
> > I believe the problem exists on all versions of gcc which support
> > x86-64 and shared libgcc. There is a patch in the bug report. Could
> > someone please take a look?
>
> So, it's not really a multilib-handling problem per se, but a shared libgcc
> problem. I'm not as familiar with the latter as with the former, but the
> patch looks safe enough. Has it been tested on platforms other than x86-64?
I tested it on both x86_64 and x86. It works fine.
H.J.
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list