[RFC] One of those money_get corner cases...

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Sun Mar 7 11:40:00 GMT 2004

Paolo Carlini wrote:

> this one is related to the correct interpretation of 22.2.6.1.2, p2 and
> 22.2.6.3, p2... which seem not completely consistent ;)

Nathan kindly clarified the issue in private mail and the below is a first
result. Actually, the standard is pretty clear, if only we consider the
money_get wording sort-of a summary of the moneypunct one. My bad.

Tested x86-linux, will commit tomorrow.

Paolo.