libstdc++ baseline updates for 3.4/HEAD
Matthias Klose
doko@cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 18 20:21:00 GMT 2004
Benjamin Kosnik writes:
> >As the 3.4.1 release will not wait for this decision, I would like to
> >checkin the current *-linux baselines to the 3.4 branch and HEAD. It
> >doesn't make things worse, things are documented for the current state
> >and differences between 3.4 and HEAD can be easier followed.
> >
> >Ok for this update?
>
> Last I checked, 3.4.1 is versioned correctly.
strange. your attachment differs from that checked into the branch in
about 280 locations/symbols.
> I must have missed the update parts of your message.
sorry, I didn't attach it. The baselines are taken from the 3.4 branch
dated 2004-05-16. In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2004-04/msg00011.html
Mark did approve it for the branch, but maybe we should first sort out
the differences.
> Here's what I've been using for i686-linux. Is this equivalent to what
> you are using as well?
unfortunately not completely.
diff -u <my build> <your build>
--- abi/i486-linux-gnu/baseline_symbols.txt 2004-05-16 21:55:29.000000000 +0200
+++ bl/current_symbols.3.4.0.txt 2004-06-18 21:09:32.000000000 +0200
@@ -722,6 +722,13 @@
FUNC:_ZNSbIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEpLEPKw@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSbIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEpLERKS2_@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSbIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEpLEw@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdC1EPSt15basic_streambufIcSt11char_traitsIcEE@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdC1Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdC2EPSt15basic_streambufIcSt11char_traitsIcEE@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdC2Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdD0Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdD1Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
+FUNC:_ZNSdD2Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSi3getEPci@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSi3getEPcic@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSi3getERSt15basic_streambufIcSt11char_traitsIcEE@@GLIBCXX_3.4
@@ -1567,7 +1574,6 @@
FUNC:_ZNSt19basic_ostringstreamIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEED0Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSt19basic_ostringstreamIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEED1Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSt19basic_ostringstreamIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEED2Ev@@GLIBCXX_3.4
-FUNC:_ZNSt19istreambuf_iteratorIcSt11char_traitsIcEEppEv@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSt5ctypeIcE13classic_tableEv@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSt5ctypeIcEC1EP15__locale_structPKtbj@@GLIBCXX_3.4
FUNC:_ZNSt5ctypeIcEC1EPKtbj@@GLIBCXX_3.4
configured with --enable-threads=posix --without-included-gettext
--enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: abi.tgz
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 182190 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20040618/ebd7a3a7/attachment.obj>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list