swap does not compile

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 13:58:00 GMT 2004


On Jan 12, 2004, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 17:01, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> On Jan 12, 2004, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> wrote:

> This is probably OK -- but it would be more reliable to just get the
> return value from cp_parser_nested_name_specifier_{,opt}.  They will
> return the qualifying scope for you. :-)

Unless it's the global namespace, as I found out :-)

> With that change, the patch is OK.

Here's the patch I'll check in as soon as my other patch (for PR
c++/13594) is in, since I've only tested this patch atop of that, and
since before that one there were libstdc++ regressions, it's probably
not a good idea to test without it anyway.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: gcc-cp-lookup-using-overload-take2.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 8290 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20040113/8b43b895/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------

-- 
Alexandre Oliva   Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Happy GNU Year!                     oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva@{redhat.com, gcc.gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist                Professional serial bug killer


More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list