[Patch, RFA] Move to automake-1.9.1

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@suse.de
Sun Aug 22 21:29:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

eventually I went ahead: regenerated everything and tested the result
on x86 and two 4-way machines, x86_64 and ia64. Everything went well,
of course the problem we had with parallel make vs multilib goes away.

I'm attaching the complete diff, just in case someone spots something
incorrect being done by the new automakes. If I don't hear objections
by tomorrow will commit.

Thanks,
Paolo.