Debug mode output broken

Jonathan Wakely cow@compsoc.man.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 09:15:00 GMT 2004

> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 03:49:28PM +0200, Kaspar Fischer wrote:
>
> > Btw, if I compile the program using Apple's GCC version
> > I get a "errorless error" message
> >
> > /usr/include/gcc/darwin/3.3/c++/debug/dbg_vector.h:193:error: attempt to
> >     subscript container with out-of-bounds index 3, but container only
> >     holds 0 elements.

FYI the debug mode isn't in the official GCC 3.3 releases, so the version
used by Apple's 3.3 might be quite different to the version in the
official 3.4

jon

--
"There are books in which the footnotes, or the comments scrawled by some
 reader's hand in the margin, are more interesting than the text. The world