Heads up: Several thousand g++ and libstdc++ test failures on sparc[64]

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Fri Oct 3 18:03:00 GMT 2003

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

> Andreas Tobler <toa@pop.agri.ch> writes:
>
> | BTW, Benjamin, for further details #gcc irc.oftc.net
>
> I would be highly desirable if discussions on such details about
> GCC and its components happened on GCC lists so that they can be
> archived for future references.

No worry, I certainly will post my investigations on the LISTS. At the
moment I binary search the offending patch which introduced the
failures. As it seems it is a libstdc++-v3 issue and not a front end
thingy. It takes a few minutes until I have it.

Sorry for mentioning irc. Just thought for faster tracking the failure
some online hints would help.

Andreas