Heads up: Several thousand g++ and libstdc++ test failures on sparc[64]

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Fri Oct 3 16:00:00 GMT 2003

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> Can you tell me if this stil happens with current CVS sources? Also,
> does libstdc++ build?

I started a build this morning on darwin, linuxppc, sol9 and hppa-linux.
Darwin, linuxppc are ok. Sol9 and hppa suffer these failures. Now I
synced libstdc++ again on sol9 and build. I think results will be
available in a few minutes. But I'd say it will be the same. And yes,
libstdc++ will build.

Affected are g++, libstdc++ and I think also libgcj?

Andreas,

BTW, Benjamin, for further details #gcc irc.oftc.net