Excessive memory usage of large hash_maps

pcarlini@unitus.it pcarlini@unitus.it
Fri Nov 7 08:33:00 GMT 2003

> Didn't realize you were doing that!  I was planning to rewrite the TR1
> version of hash tables once we'd set up the infrastructure for where
> we'll put TR extensions.

Oh! In that case we all look forward to see your implementation!

In fact we discussed the issue only briefly: I remember a message from Petur
and a few other...

By the way: what about the first specific issue put forward by Paul? It
seems that would need a minimum_load_factor that we dont plan to have, right?

Thanks,