PATCH (libstdc++-v3): Port testsuite/testsuite_performance.h

Andreas Tobler andreast@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jun 25 05:01:00 GMT 2003


Andrew Pinski wrote:

> 
> On Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003, at 14:13 US/Eastern, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> 
>> And here the frineds from darwin :)
>>
>> Could we extend it this way? Below. At least it compiles.
>> Linking is another story.....
>>
>> Further I fight with the --rpath option which is not existing under 
>> darwin. I just saw, that usually libtool takes care of this....
>>
>> Andreas
>>
> 
> To get to the right path in the executable, you have to set the library's
> install path to the real install path and this will have the same effect of
> using rpath on the executable but it is different way of doing it though.

Actually I won the fight just after sending the mail. But the mail 
latency was more than an 90 minutes here that I decided to go to bed :)

I replaced the instancies of --rpath with -Wl,-L$Builddir....

This gave me some first figures. Though, I have at least two failures, 
the allocater and filebuf_sputc.

Thanks again,

Andreas

Titanium 500/512.

complex_norm.cc                 norm             299r  296u    0s    0pf
complex_norm.cc                                  153r  132u    0s    0pf
cout_insert_int.cc                              1172r  135u    0s    0pf
fstream_seek_write.cc                           3405r 3373u    0s    0pf
ifstream_getline.cc                               28r   28u    0s    0pf
map_create_fill.cc                              8119r 8049u    0s    0pf
ofstream_insert_float.cc                        18259r 15486u    0s    0pf
ofstream_insert_int.cc                          3526r 1978u    0s    0pf
string_append.cc                char               0r    0u    0s    0pf
string_append.cc                string             1r    1u    0s    0pf
string_append.cc                char               4r    3u    0s    0pf
string_append.cc                string             4r    5u    0s    0pf
string_append.cc                char              41r   37u    0s    0pf
string_append.cc                string            41r   39u    0s    0pf




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list