[v3] List docs

Jerry Quinn jlquinn@optonline.net
Tue Jul 15 13:30:00 GMT 2003


Phil Edwards writes:
 > 
 > I suppose I should also ask, for the record:
 > 
 >  - Do these changes pass through "make doxygen{,-man}" okay?
 >  - Does the resulting {HTML,manpage} look okay to you?
 > 
 > The first is a checkin requirement, only because Doxygen tends to be somewhat
 > fragile around templates.  The second is just based on taste.  :-)

I went back and added @a markers and verified both line wrapping and
that make works.  Checked in.

One thing I didn't like in the generated output was that the page for
list had function descriptions beginning with:

template<typename Tp, typename Allocator=allocator<Tp> >
std::list<Tp, Allocator>member_function(...)

Would it be possible to get rid of the <Tp, Allocator> from std::list?
It's redundant since this is't a specialization and make for harder
reading, I think.  Certainly more so than the function prototypes in
the header file.

Jerry



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list