*ping* generic atomicity.h

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Wed Feb 12 21:11:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 12:48:28PM -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> >Without either your patch or always using the i486 version of atomicity.h (as
> >per the submission at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2002-12/msg00232.html)
> >I cannot build libstdc++ for i386-pc-mingw with trunk or 3.3
> >
> >With the patch I can build i386-pc-cygwin (which has _GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT) and
> >i386-pc-mingw (which doesn't).
>
> Phil's call, either look ok from where I sit.

I'm hoping mine will also help the ARM situation.  I'll apply it to trunk,
and later 3.3., um, sometime soon...

My devel box -- also the autocrasher box, and the regression-search-by-mail
box, and the www.devphil.com box, FWIW -- has been in pieces for a couple
days, awaiting some hardware TLC in the form of replacement memory.  (And a
quieter cyclone fan, gah, I'm going deaf.)  Maybe I'll figure out a backup
scheme, too.

Anyhow, sometime in the next 12 hours.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002