[Patch] Fix filebuf_virtuals.cc for unsigned char platforms

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@unitus.it
Thu Feb 6 22:36:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

currently this test is failing on mips, arm and powerpc: all
unsigned char platforms. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure but the
testcase I blindly copied from libstdc++/9538 seems weak wrt
char signedness.

Kaveh, Jeroen, Mark, could you possibly test the below on your
favourite unsigned char platform and report?

Thanks!

Paolo.