[libstdc++] Document minimum glibc requirement

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Tue Feb 4 16:28:00 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 05:09:54PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Phil Edwards wrote:
> > Like this?
>
> Yes, thanks!  (Actually I thought you'd add a ChangeLog entry and
> commit right away. ;-) )

I would, except that I don't really know Texinfo that well anymore...

> So do I.  I suppose that's debris left over from previous patches,
> especially
>
> > -@html
> > -@end html
>
> doesn't make any sense.

Heh, I assumed it was some kind of necessary kludge.  :-)

Committed to trunk and 3.3; I'll wait for Gaby's call on 3.2.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002