What's the name of this library? (was: Re: autotools transition report: v 28.07)
Phil Edwards
phil@jaj.com
Mon Aug 4 21:52:00 GMT 2003
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 09:32:14AM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Phil Edwards <phil@jaj.com> writes:
>
> | So, you're voting for (3) or (4)?
>
> I would vote for 4.1 if it can be made to work, and keep 4 as joker.
4.1 cannot be made to work, at least, not right now. The -- switches in
question are controlled by a libtool macro. I have an idea how we might
do it, but not soon.
I'm going for (4).
--
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are,
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
- Brian W. Kernighan
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list