Feedback on __mt_alloc?

Stefan Olsson stefan@snon.net
Tue Apr 22 22:51:00 GMT 2003

Hi!

I've been on vacation for a while and just wanted to check if anyone has
had time to test our proposal for an MT optimized memoryallocator (see
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2003-03/msg00033.html for details)?

Basically we're thinking about where/how to go from here - the code is
now used in production on our end and if it's not of interest to the
libstdc++ project (right now anyway) we'll just post the code, updates
on snon.net as an option for users to try out if they like.

Brgds

/Stefan

--
Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.