Improvement to my automatic tester reports

Loren James Rittle rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Wed Oct 16 19:23:00 GMT 2002

>>> http://people.freebsd.org/~ljrittle/daily-gcc-bootstrap-reports/

> What's the differences between beast, panther, ref4, and ref5?  Well,
> I can make a guess at the last two based on their names...

I have added the following information such that it pops up at the
top-level listing.  I will update it if/when I change gcc repo tag
tracking.

ref4 runs FreeBSD/i386-STABLE (currently 4.7-stable)
ref5 runs FreeBSD/i386-CURRENT (currently 5.0 prerelease)
beast runs FreeBSD/alpha-CURRENT
panther runs FreeBSD/sparc64-CURRENT

At the moment:

ref4 tests gcc-3.2.X
ref5 tests gcc-mainline
beast tests gcc-3.2.X
panther tests gcc-3.2.X

See <machine-name>/STATUS for long-term history.
See <machine-name>/<dated-directory>/... for log files from build/check cycle.

Regards,
Loren