a bit of rearranging?

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Wed May 15 19:32:00 GMT 2002


I've been doing some more doxygenating of stl_deque.h and stl_vector.h.
Mostly synchronization and filling in the few missing pieces.  From here,
filling out stl_list.h et al should be much easier.

Would anybody mind if I rearranged the order of some of the member functions
so that 1) they're in more or less the same order in both classes, and 2)
they're in more or less the same order as described in 14882?  I don't
how much time you spend reading the guts of these files, and didn't want
to mess up anybody's scheme.  Right now I'm jumping all over the place...


Phil

-- 
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace.  We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms.  Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.            - Samuel Adams



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list