[PATCH] Fix ctype<char> for generic locale systems on linux

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@unitus.it
Mon Jan 21 00:30:00 GMT 2002


Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

>>A few questions: first, of course, is it a sensible fix? Second: in case the
>>patch is ok, could you please help in preparing the testsuite patch? Finally:
>>are there any other systems in need of this?
>>
>
>This is more of a work-around... the underlying issue with _S_ctable
>would still exist. I just fixed this, check out CVS and let me know what 
>you think.
>
Well, what I think is that... from your solution I have learned many 
things about static members-static variables and all of that! Thanks!

> If you have questions I'll be happy to answer them. 
>
Thanks. I have one, which could help me understanding more of this 
issue. If we had used a workaround like mine for generic-linux, we would 
still have problems in special circumstances?

Cheers,
Paolo.
 




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list