PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in , libstdc++-v3

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 08:19:00 GMT 2002

Loren this looks fine to me. Thanks for cleaning up the Makefiles with
respect to BSD make: increased portability is a good thing. I'd prefer this
go in before Phil's patch: I suggest soliciting his opinion as well.

> Approval to add this patch to mainline, wait
> a couple of days and install the logical equivalent patch to the 3.0.X
> branch?

Sounds good to me.

As an aside, does this mean that the BSD automatic checkers will not be
testing in-source builds for current CVS? I find the BSD output on
gcc-testresults very helpful, but I'm not sure how to distinguish the
in-source builds with BSD make from separate build dirs with GNU make. Am
I missing something?

thanks again,
benjamin