[v3] Refined test instrument for container tests

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 11:13:00 GMT 2002

> I moved my countable class out of list_modifiers.cc and into its own
> header so I can reuse it in additional testsuite entries.

Which other testsuite entries would you like to use it with?
Something like this is probably a good idea, to reduce the duplication in
some of the testsuite code.

> I figured the countable class, renamed from "T" to "CountingObject,"
> deserved its own header rather than adding it to testsuite_hooks.h
> since it's use is limited to only a very few test cases.  This may be
> open to debate, but it looks like a static library for testsuite
> support may be in the offing anyways.

What do you think about a testsuite/util, or some sub-directory differently
named, for this and the timer code?