Multiline error and warning messages in the libstdc++ testsuite - take 2

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Fri Jan 4 07:21:00 GMT 2002

"Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com> writes:

| This version incorporates the feedback on first patch.  Now use
| -fmessage-length=0 to keep the compiler messages on a single line.  Also
| removes the dg-excess-errors comments from
| 23_containers/map_operators.cc and 23_containers/set_operators.cc.
|
| Bootstrapped on i686-pc-cygwin.  Two fewer expected failures.
|
| 2002-01-05  David Billinghurst <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com>
|
| 	* tests_flags.in:  Add -fmessage-length=0 to CXXFLAGS

OK.

| 	testsuite/lib/prune.exp: Delete lines ":In function ..."
| 	from compiler output

I'm nervous about seeing all the functionalities duplicated and all
over the places.  Normally, this is something we would like to steal
from the compiler side (see for example old-dejagnu.exp) by reference
and not by value...  But I guess for the immediate need, it is OK.

Thanks,

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com