Project proposal

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey@innoverse.com
Wed Jan 2 18:22:00 GMT 2002

1/2/2002 3:30:34 AM, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@codesourcery.com> wrote:

>Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@innoverse.com> writes:
>| 	Having not looked at the specific header files in question,
>
>Then, may I suggest to start there and to study why they have been
>there in the first place and what has been there before?

	My message was a response to your question regarding the "spirit of C++". I
hope to never have to look at the header files in question nor did I suggest they should
be edited or "fixed" in any manner. Since you bring it up, however, why don't you just let
the guy dig in and see what specifically he wants to fix by providing a few proposed
patches? If they make the code more readable and, therefore, more maintainable and
useful without breaking anything then you should certainly incorporate them.

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey