[PATCH] Group octs and hexs too (was: Re: [RFC] 27_io/ios_manip_basefield.cc)

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@unitus.it
Tue Feb 26 14:42:00 GMT 2002


Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> > I think I have strictly implemented our current best interpretation. I have also
> > added a few more tests. If the patch is ok, please let me know if it is ok for
> > the branch too.
>
> This looks fine for gcc-head and gcc-3_1-branch. Thanks!

Done!

> > Another thing: of course there are no regressions in the testsuite, but I think
> > we have still to *carefully* check that this kind of output can be parsed
> > successfully by the corresponding get code. Benjamin could you possibly help me
> > on this? Which are the most delicate points?
>
> I think this is already handled correctly, but I'm not quite sure if
> it's explicitly tested for: they'd be in
>
> 22_locale/num_get_members_*.cc
>
> In particular, the const void bit.
>
> Probably a test04() should be added that checks for both kinds of
> grouping in oct/hex input.

Thanks. Tomorrow, I will look into it.

Ciao, Paolo.




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list