[libstdc++] Different version tag for libsupc++, document , config option

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Sun Feb 24 10:12:00 GMT 2002

--On Friday, February 22, 2002 07:04:25 PM -0500 Phil Edwards
<phil@jaj.com> wrote:

>> After I said "CXXABI" I realized the ABI doc specifies 'libcxa' for this
>> stuff.
>
> Is this the ABI doc at codesourcery.com/cxx-abi/ ?  I need to read that
> over again.  Among other things, I've always wondered what CXA stood for.

CXA is C++ ABI, but squished into three letters, and you can't use +.

(There seem to be two spellings for C++ that are legal identifiers:
CPP, and CXX.  The former is C Plus Plus, the second is plus signs
turned on an angle.)