documentation.html patch

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Wed Aug 14 10:33:00 GMT 2002


On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 05:53:18PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > I was just looking at docs/html/22_locale/messages.html as well, and it needs
> > the following patch to fix the asme problem.
> 
> I missed some other symbols in this file, more <'s and >'s and &'s too.
> This replaces the last patch.
> 
> I can't see any other problems in this file (which probably says more
> about my proofreading than about the file ;)
> 
> 
> 2002-08-13  Jonathan Wakely  <jw@kayari.org>
> 
> 	* docs/html/22_locale/messages.html:  Use HTML entities for punctuation.
> 

This now in, thanks very much!


Phil

-- 
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list