rel_ops (was Re: GCC 3.1 Release)

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Tue Apr 16 10:49:00 GMT 2002

| > I'm not going to ask that the comment be stricken, but I'm not crazy
| > about the idea of a lot of editorial commentary in the headers.
|
| I agree.

Mark,

  I don't think I were attacking anything in saying that std::rel_ops
isn't friendly since it is a *fact* that they tend take over operators
that would have been selected otherwise -- they are "isolated" but as
soon as they're brought into scope, they tend to things.

I'm disappointed that Joe is taking this issue personally.

-- Gaby